Energy Network Industry Awards open soon
The program for the annual Energy Network Industry Awards 2020 will open on 1 July 2020.
There are two awards:
- The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that is demonstrating outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- The Industry Innovation Award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a groundbreaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Energy Networks Australia members are invited to apply.
- Applications open — 1 July 2020
- Applications close — Tuesday 18 August 2020
- Shortlisted applicants announced — 4 September 2020
- Videoconference interview for shortlisted applicants — 10 September 2020
- Winners announced — October 2020
Queensland's Electrical Licensing Committee has disqualified an electrical worker from...
ESV is reminding tradespeople across Victoria that face masks are now mandatory.
The new Federal Budget will do nothing to stem declining apprenticeship rates, says CFMEU.